Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-17 Origin: Site
Tipping wagon semi-trailer is suitable for the transportation of coal, ore, construction materials, and other bulk goods. Nowadays, many manufacturers will choose tipping wagon semi-trailers for transporting goods and materials. The unloading ability of tipping wagon semi-trailer brings people a lot of conveniences. So how to use a tipping wagon semi-trailer?
Here is the content list:
The classification of tipping wagon semi-trailer
The characteristics of tipping wagon semi-trailer
How to use the tipping wagon semi-trailer?
Tipping wagon semi-trailer can be divided into two categories according to its use: one is heavy and super-heavy tipping wagon semi-trailer for off-highway transportation, which mainly undertakes transportation tasks such as large mines and projects, and is usually used together with excavators. The other belongs to the light and medium-sized ordinary tipping wagon semi-trailer for road transportation, which mainly undertakes the transportation of loose goods such as sand, soil, and coal, and is usually used with loaders.
1. Tipping wagon semi-trailer's carriage adopts the ways of side tipping and back tipping, which can effectively improve the transportation efficiency of bulk and scattered goods.
2. The frame and longitudinal beam of the tipping wagon semi-trailer are welded with a high-quality manganese plate. There are dustpan and rectangular containers. Tipping wagon semi-trailer has the advantages of high strength, strong lifting force, good rigidity and toughness, strong bearing capacity, and no permanent deformation.
3. The technology of tipping wagon semi-trailer is excellent: the main parts are processed by advanced equipment, the longitudinal beam is made by automatic submerged arc welding, and the assembly machine is used for the accurate assembly of the axle and leaf spring.
1. Firstly, confirm the normal operation of tipping wagon semi-trailer engine, and ensure that the system air pressure is 700 ~ 800kpa;
2. Set the transmission control lever of tipping wagon semi-trailer to the neutral position in the low gear area;
3. Release the clutch, first turn on the power take-off switch, and then turn on the parking power take-off switch; At this time, the multi-function buzzer will give an alarm;
4. According to the operation requirements, set the transmission control lever of tipping wagon semi-trailer to the required gear (below third gear) in the low gear area, slowly release the clutch pedal, the power take-off enters the working state, the indicator light of the power take-off is on, and then the oil pump in the hydraulic system is in the working state. At this time, pay attention not to slam the accelerator, and keep the engine speed of tipping wagon semi-trailer at 1000 ~ 1600 rpm;
5. When the power take-off is required to stop working, step down the clutch pedal, put the transmission control lever in a neutral position, press the power take-off switch, and parking the power take-off switch to the off position, the indicator light of power take-off goes out, the multi-function buzzer stops calling for alarm, and finally release the clutch pedal.
Tipping wagon semi-trailers are now widely used. Qingdao Feudor International Trade Co., Ltd. conducted a lot of safety tests on the tipping wagon semi-trailer before leaving the factory to ensure the quality of the tipping wagon semi-trailer. If you need to buy a tipping wagon semi-trailer, you can consider using our cost-effective products.